|Without you these would have stayed empty.|
- John Jack at the Stella Adler, allowed this whole project to get off the ground in the first place.
- Rochelle at the Stella Adler - basically told me how to do everything.
- Our friend and neighbor Kim, proof read and improved every piece of drivel I wrote for the flyers, website and program.
- Carter, our amazingly generous friend, supplied all the equipment to web stream and film the show. His guy Chris set up the lights, the sound desk and the huge back sheet scrim.
- Martin, despite his punishing schedule, donated the most marvelous whisky known to man.
- Jason, a new friend, donated the lovely wine.
- Our friend, Debs, wrote the press release and painstaking updated every listings site with the show's details.
- The fabulous twitter pals who tirelessly re-tweeted the show's details.
- Myra, last but not least, told me what was really needed to provide drinks after the show. She was going to take the production photographs and run the bar... and then our tech was unable to do the run, so at the literal last minute, Myra saved the day and ran the lights and sound cues. A wonderful lady to whom we are seriously in debt.
In short, I'm not cut out to be the stereotypical Hollywood Producer, I still feel guilt and shame and love. So to the very idea that I could be a Hollywood Producer, I use the words of Douglas Adams, "So long and thanks for all the fish".